There are very few of us these days who don’t use e-mail, social media or make online financial transactions, and yet there are so many that do not make online safety as much as a priority as protecting a house or personal possessions.
Why consider personal cyber insurance?
Nobody needs a lecture on the surge of ransomware attacks in the UK, identity theft, online con artists and scams, and malware. It is all out there and none of us are immune from the problem.
The costs as well as inconvenience of suffering a cyber-attack can be significant.
Anthony Jones Insurance Brokers are able to offer personal cyber insurance as an extension to Household Insurance policies. This can be arranged through our work with a number of major insurers such as AIG, Chubb, Covea, Ecclesiastical, Hiscox and Zurich Private Clients.
Cover provided by personal cyber insurance
Whilst cover varies as with all insurers, generally we are able to give you peace of mind, with dedicated support and cover up to £50,000 (and above) a year should you fall victim to cybercrime, plus access to a 24/7 cyber assistance helpline.
Typical essential cover would be:
- Restoration of computer systems/smart devices and replacement costs following a cyber attack
- Expenses and ransom monies as a result of ransomware and cyber extortion where reasonable and necessary
- Costs and services incurred due to actual or suspected identity theft
- Lost money, costs and charges incurred following credit card fraud or a phishing attack
- The cost to restore your smart devices and wearables if they’re affected by a cyber attack
Get in touch with our team at Anthony Jones to discuss how to be better prepared for cyber issues on 020 8290 9086 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org