One of our directors, Steve Green, will be in Bristol on 23 January to speak at the Insurance Institute of Bristol financial services conference. Entitled 2020 Vision, Steve will be taking part in a panel discussion which will finish with a question and answer session.
He will be joined on stage by:
- Matthew Hartigan, MD, HIGOS Insurance Brokers
- Alex Tong, Regional Manager, UK South Region, QBE
- Jason Howes, Regional Manager – Midlands & South West, Allianz
- Karen Brown, Insurance Institute of Bristol
- Steve White, CEO, BIBA
Along with his colleagues on stage, Steve will be asked to share his views on the important issues currently being debated by the insurance industry. He will also be invited to answer questions posed by delegates attending the event.
Following the panel debate there will be further sessions, which will include:
- Cyber Insurance into 2020 and beyond – Deepak Sohal, Senior Financial Lines Underwriter, Zurich Insurance
- Wellbeing in Professional and Financial Services – Andrew Burton
- Financial Resilience for Women – Alison Cooper
- Developing a learning culture in Insurance and Financial Services organisations – Zing Associates
- Professional Standards – Melissa Collett, Professional Standards Director, CII
Richard Dawson, Head Coach at Gloucestershire County Cricket Club will bring the day to a close. He will be delivering a session on motivation and leadership.
For more details and to book your ticket, visit the CII website.